Skip navigation

Yesterday I wrote about Facebook Notes importing an external blog rss feed.

For some reason, I assumed that because it gave no errors it worked properly. Of course I should know better than that. I noticed today that it had each entry (and it went back a full year) listed twice except for the most recent one which was posted after I put it up. I deleted the extra entries, but I suspect that once it updates from the feed again and sees this new post the same thing will happen again. My feed looks okay to me, so I don’t think that is where the issue lies. I guess I’ll see for sure after this post gets noticed by facebook.